About Me

My photo
I am an old soul with a spontaneous mind. I have a serious love for people and what makes them tick. I love to find peoples passion and capture them in a moment of comfort and happiness. I love to see moms with their little ones, graduates with their curiosity and families with unconditional love. I have an obsession with color, modern and vibrancy but I also have an old and vintage flare. Trying new things is just in my DNA I have to do something fresh or meet someone new almost everyday. Photography and people are my passion I would love to capture yours. xoxo

Friday, July 1, 2011

Smells like Heaven!

Well, we are back in action!  Jayvia, Jett and I had a 12 day vaca in Utah and it was a blast! As soon as I got off the plane I could smell the fresh summer air. I looked over to Jay and said oh it smells so good here and Jay said oh yes mommy it smells like Heaven!  Every time,  I go back I think it gets more beautiful!  It was my 10 year high school reunion so I planned a girls trip to Vegas and Jay and Jett got to stay with Grammie Nat all by themselves! Of course that's what my mom thought until all the other aunts and uncles came and stole them!  The babes played from morning until night outside. Jayvia finally got her cowgirl boots dirty by riding the pony. She also collected eggs from the chickens, fed the cows, chased the sheep and ran all day with the cousins.  We sure love visiting Gammie Nat and Grannie Nini!





No comments:

Post a Comment